Connected Environment & Distributed Energy Data Management Solutions
Welcome to the official website of the OpenCEMS industrial chair where various collaborators share their expertise in the fields of computer science, electricity, and networking to provide better solutions for data management and analysis in connected environments and/or electrical grids.
This chair is funded by:
- Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour
- E2S UPPA: Energy and Environment Solutions
- La communauté d'Agglomération Basque
- La Région Nouvelle Aquitaine
- Naldeo Technologies Industries in Tarnos, France
- Elqano Society in Bidart, France.
Researchers and industrials take part in the research and development around data management and analysis in connected environments and/or electrical grids lead by Pr. Richard Chbeir from the Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour.
Click here for more details about the OpenCEMS objectives.